Touch Screen LCD for Raspberry Pi 3/4
$ 34,29 – $ 39,77
Product Specification :
1. Size: 3.5 (inch) Resolution: 480 × 320 (dots)
2. Touch: Resistive touch Dimensions: 164.9 * 124.27 (mm)
3. Product weight: 78 (g)
4. Instructions: This product supports custom installation Raspbian, Ubuntu image, Kali and so on.
5. A simple two-step, full-drive installation:
Step 1, the installation of Raspbian official mirror
1) Download the latest Raspbian image from Raspberry
2) Use SDFormatter to format the TF card,
3) use Win32DiskImager to burn the official mirror to the TF card.
Step 2: Install the LCD driver There are two methods:
Method 1 (for off-line installation) :
1) Copy the LCD-show-160701.tar.gz driver to the root directory of the Raspberry system (it is recommended to copy the driver directly to the TF card or use SFTP)
2) Login Raspberry system to the user command line (initial user name: pi password: raspberry), the implementation of the following command: Cd / boot Sudo tar zxvf LCD-show-160701.tar.gz Cd LCD-show / Sudo ./LCD35-show
Method 2 (for on-line installation):
1) SSH login Raspberry system to the user command line interface (initial user name: pi password: raspberry)
2) Get the latest driver from GitHub and install it (raspberries need to connect to the Internet)
3) After executing the above command, wait a few moments to use the corresponding raspberry LCD.
For more information of the screen, please refer to this link.
Raspberry Pi 4B / 3B / 3B+
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.